|Running past the mural in the basketball court at the Mount Pleasant Family Centre|
We spent nearly all our time at home out on the deck, either in the wading pool (until the raccoon got at it Monday night, that is) or in the swing. Having a deck with a roof over much of it has been awesome this year. We can take advantage of the great weather without getting direct sun. Which is important when you have a baby as lily white as this one...
|Getting some air time, aka, 'Free Willy' time|
I keep watching for signs that he's ready to potty train, but we're definitely not there yet. Hopefully before the weather cools down too much we'll be able to take a crack at it. I need to be patient though--I keep hearing that the earlier you start, the longer it takes. Seems like it works quickly if they're good & ready.
|Riding the teeny rails at Confederation Park|
- First tattoo--don't worry, it's not permanent
- First orange juice--more interested in playing with the juice box than drinking, Sprout squirted a lot of it everywhere
- First time on a miniature train (we rode the one at Confederation Park at his buddy Aiden's birthday)
- First time staying awake for 13 hours straight
- First time riding all the way around Stanley Park with Sprout in the iBert--we don't really go on long recreational rides that much--it's just how we get around
The tattoo on his forearm says 'Transit stole my heart'
- - - - - - - -Give us some like love on the official Sprog Facebook page!