|Pretty sure he was snoring when this was taken...|
- Trucks engine-braking in front of my house. I don't live on a highway--WTF?
- Snoring. (Unless it's being produced by a baby or a cat. Then it's adorable.)
- My neighbour across the street squawking in imitation of the crows when they gather in the trees.
- The click of the enter key when I hit 'publish' too soon by accidentally.
- The skrick when I bite down on a grain of sand in my food.
- My neighbour's ridiculous car stereo. Does it really need to be loud enough that our windows rattle?
- A really large fly trying to get out through the glass of the window. Bzzrrt. Bzzrrt. Bzzrrt. Bzzrrt.
- Teenagers calling each other 'faggot' on public transit. Accusing someone else of being gay shouldn't be the worst insult in your arsenal, you homophobic little brats.
- Small dogs left outside in their yard to bark. Yes, another neighbour.
- Cheap earbuds blasting the latest, greatest pop drivel in public places. iPod headphones in particular seem to produce more 'music' for other people than the wearer.
Why Monday lists? Reading the lovely Chloe's blog, Tea Swamp Park, I found an idea I had to 'steal': a list of all her Halloween costumes, with quite a few photos. She got the idea from Hula Seventy's List Project. I've decided to do the weekly lists for a year that Hula Seventy is doing.
Tea Swamp Park & Hula Seventy are not the only ones doing lists, however. Click on the Listicles badge to the left to check out NorthWestMommy's list & 'assignment' for next week.
- - - - - - - -Psst... The Sprog now has a Facebook page! Head on over & click 'like' to get even more Sproggy goodness delivered to your feed. :)