|Once we actually get our tree up these will be on it...|
- diaper laundry
- made some Christmas tree decorations (got a bit carried away with the pony beads & pipe cleaners)
- worked out more logistics & found another performer for the Circles of Care & Connection Christmas Party I'll be stilting at
- received three packages (okay, so all I had to do was open the door & cut some packing tape, but...)
- helped Sprout decorate the wrapping paper (actually envelopes) for some small gifts I'm giving my family
- sold some raffle tickets for the Mount Pleasant Family Centre's draw on Thursday (email me if you want some!)
- sorted through dozens of emails (has your inbox exploded lately?)
- catered to the whims of little Mr. Terrible Two
- baking some biscuits
- having a shower (this has gotten more difficult again lately with Sprout's new found interest in throwing, bashing & swallowing things)
- Christmas party!
Nothing says “best gift ever” like a caribou!
Starting at just $40, Gifts of Canadian Nature help protect habitat for Canada’s native wildlife. A Gift of Canadian Nature lasts for years to come and is a gift that gives thrice! Once to the recipient with a personalized certificate and a beautiful calendar, once to the giver with a charitable tax receipt, and once to Canadian wildlife. This year we are featuring the snowy owl, the grizzly bear, the caribou, the gray fox and the Canada lynx. Click the image or follow this link for more information.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!