|Marmoleum makes some crazy colours! (not getting this one)|
- Marmoleum. I just like the linseed oil smell, I think. Reminds me of my oil paints from long ago. (Can you tell we're looking at renovating our kitchen?)
- Chocolate. Duh. Need I explain?
- Vanilla. Ditto number two.
- Lavender. This is nearly the only flower I like the smell of. Just not into the smell of flowers, probably because they often make me sneeze.
- Black Tea. Sadly, I can't drink the stuff, however. It seems the caffeine just doesn't agree with me.
- Cinnamon. This is hands down my favourite spice.
- Sprout's head. I don't know why little baby or toddler smell so good, but they do.
- Pine. Real pine, not those paper tree thingies people hang in their cars.
- Grapefruit. I love the smell of the oils that come out of the skin when I'm peeling one for a snack.
- The air when it rains after a dry spell in the summer. This happens about once a year in Vancouver. (the dry part, that is)
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!