- He can really sing. You'll probably never hear him though, because he's also quite shy & only does it at home, usually when he's alone.
- He can play the guitar. Like #1, this is something he does on his own so you won't see him on a stage any time soon.
- He wants to share all the work of parenting & at the moment--while I'm in school full-time & doing homework most nights--he's doing more of it.
- He's as committed as I am to do what we can to reduce our carbon footprint, from composting to cloth diapers to not owning a car. (see #5 for further effects of this)
- He's in great shape (probably related to the 150km he cycles to & from work most weeks).
- He can cook pretty well & makes most of our dinners.
- He's careful with money. Maybe too careful, as he takes forever to decide to actually buy things...
- He can make decent beer from scratch at home.
- He has lovely big gray-green eyes.
- He's got a big heart. From bugs to animals to people, he has compassion for them all. Except wasps.
Linking up with Stasha's Listicles fun this week. Click on the button to the right & head over to join in the fun or just read more lists on this topic.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!