|Cherry blossoms. Photo by Daniel Peckham, via Flickr.|
- People have been wearing sandals without socks for three months now.
- You sometimes intentionally leave the house without an umbrella.
- There are suddenly cyclists everywhere.
- The tulips & daffodils are in full bloom (crocuses came out in February).
- The dogs in Yaletown are no longer wearing boots.
- You've already spotted your first shirtless man walking his dog.
- When you order any drink at Starbucks, they ask you if you want it iced.
- Half the people in your Facebook feed have cherry blossom pictures as profile or cover photos.
- The other half of your Facebook feed is Canadians elsewhere telling Vancouverites to shut up already.
- Lululemon has put out new sheer yoga pants for spring.
Linking up to all the other Listiclers via Stasha at NorthwestMommy. Check out their lists too by clicking on the button to the left.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!