|"Can I hold the baby, Mama?" at BC Women's|
- Linnaeus for being such a wonderful big brother already.
- Oliver for being here through everything & getting us to the hospital safely in our Modo car.
- Lisa, Dan & Lucy for taking such great care of Sprout---including his very first sleepover without his parents--while his little sister took her time deciding when to be born.
- Andrea & Tracy (two of our team of midwives) for being there at this wee one's birth.
- Candace & Lori (the rest of team one at the Midwifery Group) for great prenatal care.
- Jackie Dives (birth doula & photographer) for the moral support & incredible photos of the big event (sneak peek of our birth photos here).
- BC Women's & Children's Hospital staff for doing their jobs so well
- All the rest of our family & friends who provided moral support by phone, Facebook & Twitter when I was surprised by a long, slow-moving early labour.
THANK YOU again!
(& I didn't change the title of this post because, no, we still don't have a name for her yet!)
Follow Spokesmama here too: