So here's an idea: drink your vitamins in a glass of Ener-C. I've been a big fan of this kind of drink for a while now but just recently got the chance to try out Ener-C. Here's why I like it:
- It's effervescent, so it satisfies my craving for fizzy drinks without all the sugar in pop.
- It's naturally sweetened with monk fruit powder & doesn't have much sugar at all (6g per serving).
- There are four flavours to choose from--lemon-lime, raspberry, orange & tangerine-grapefruit.
- It's all natural--no scary ingredients at all. (Here's the nutrition information)
- It's got B-vitamins & electrolytes to keep you hydrated & give you a natural energy boost.
Ener-C is available at Whole Foods & many other health food stores, & even yoga studios. Find a store near you here. It's about $14 for a box of 30 single-serving packets. For more info, see the Ener-C website, like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.
Disclaimer: I received a sample of the product to facilitate this review. The opinions & ideas above are my own, as always.
Follow Spokesmama here too: