|Three Ring Circus Tommee Tippee Cups: we tried out the Sporty Bottle, on the right.|
So when I recently got the chance to test out some new sippy cups, I was happy to say yes. The cup we tried is made by Tommee Tippee, called the Explora Truly Spill Proof Sporty Bottle. I was sent two of the special edition Three Ring Circus design cups to try & we liked them. Here's why:
- Non-spill: We've used quite a few different brands over the last three years, but I have to say, these cups are the best that I've found for not leaking. No matter how hard I shook it upside down, nothing came out.
- Large size: My three year old sucks back milk & water like there's no tomorrow, so I find the size of these things mean a lot less refilling. The cups hold 11 ounces (about 310mL).
- Durable: No flip top lid to break off, no handles to crack, no squishy spout to chew through.
- Cute: I like the graphics & the look of the spout. It looks a little more like a 'grown up' sport water bottle than a baby cup.
- Safe: BPA-free & break-proof.
- Easy to use: They're leak-proof, but not really hard to suck a drink out of, like some of the valves we have on other cups. I think even my 5-month-old could probably get a drink from these cups easily. There's a two-piece valve assembly inside the Explora lid that pops out to clean, the same valve in all the different spout styles. That's it. No mechanism to get the spout open, no multiple part valves & straws that can be difficult to clean. Just a simple sippy cup that you grab & drink from. They're also easy to clean & dishwasher safe.
The Tommee Tippee Truly Spill Proof cups are available in packs of two at Babies R Us for $8.50.
Now that I've told you all about the Tommee Tippee cups, here's your chance to win a two-pack of them! You'll have several ways to enter--the more you do, the better your chances of winning! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received a sample of this product to facilitate the review but was not otherwise compensated for writing it. The words & opinions above are my own.
Follow Spokesmama here too: