|Baby B munching on Cheerios|
In her eighth month, Bronte:
- Finally got her first tooth & is currently working on the second.
- Got better at crawling & moves forward a little, as well as sideways, backwards & around.
- Started eating three meals a day.
- Gained another pound & a half or so, jumping up to the 70th percentile from the 30th.
- Sang, squealed, growled, babbled & blew raspberries more than ever.
- Started peeking around the sides of her stroller to look at people when we're out.
- Figured out how to pick up & eat Cheerios.
- Has almost entirely stopped gagging while eating, even on lumpy oatmeal or chunks of fruit.
- Grew a little in height but is still near the bottom of the charts.
- Started clapping.
Follow Spokesmama here too: