|Readin' stuffs. On teh Interwebz.|
- How giving birth in an upright position (not lying on the back) yields the best results for mother & baby. I know this isn't always possible in the case of surgery or when other interventions are required, but I agree that there is definitely room for improvement in the West in regards to the positions women are encouraged or allowed to take while giving birth in hospitals.
- Diarrhea? Rashes? Fever? Fussiness? Drooling? Must be teething, right? Maybe not... An interesting piece on teething from an evidence based perspective.
- Some brilliant DIY ideas for your back yard that are cheap & easy to do. I'm seriously considering a few of them.
- A hilarious Tumblr making fun of the men who take up too much space on public transit by sitting with their legs splayed out: Saving Room for Cats.
- A list of 41 Don'ts for female cyclists in 1895. My favourite? "Don’t scream if you meet a cow. If she sees you first, she will run."