|Pretty sure a lot of these adventures will be by bike|
- Swimming at an outdoor pool--New Brighton, Kits, or Third Beach
- Picnic at the beach
- Hiking at least once--maybe Quarry Rock
- Camping--probably tent camping by car, though I'm sure the Yuba could handle all our gear...
- Biking around Stanley Park
- Taking a ferry--maybe Victoria, maybe the Gulf Islands, maybe both?
- Get Slurpees--I know they're just sugar water slightly frozen, but they're just so summery!
- Having friends over for a barbeque--since we got our deck all redone last summer we need to break it in properly!
- Farmers Market shopping--no excuse not to, with two markets within a ten-minute ride of home: Trout Lake market Saturdays & Mount Pleasant market Sundays.
- Go to the PNE--we've gone every single year since Linnaeus was born: this will be his FIFTH time!
- See at least one outdoor movie--I love the Fresh Air Cinema events!
There you have it. My to do list for July & August. I should probably add that we'll be doing most of the above by bike--I plan to make as much use of our new Yuba Mundo as possible this summer!
What items are at the top of your summer bucket list? Let me know in the comments below!
Follow Spokesmama here too: