- Her vocabulary is beyond 100 words now, & she's picking up a few a day.
- She has a theatrical streak.
- Brontë is always imitating us: brushing her hair, her teeth, blowing on her food, saying thank you (keekyou), wiping her bum if you sit her on the toilet, kissing.
- Her favourite toys this month have been her school bus shape sorter, toy screwdrivers, books, & a Playmobil plastic flower.
- Her favourite game is what I call "grumpy face". She glares at you from under her brows & makes funny faces with her lips. You have to make a grumpy face back until one of you laughs.
- She likes talking to strangers, & will play grumpy face with people in restaurant.
- Though she's still throwing food, Brontë seems to have mostly gotten past the throwing things in the toilet phase.
- She walks really well now.
- Brontë likes to scribble with crayons.
- She's still obsessed with pulling keys off laptops, & is now also drawing on them with crayons if she gets a hold of one.
- Brontë loves peas, warm, cold or even straight out of the freezer.
- She has nine teeth fully in & four more that have broken through the gums a bit.
- When she wants to breastfeed, Bronte will climb in my lap, pull at my shirt & say "shirt", "noms", "milk", or "mine!"
- She still usually breastfeeds a couple times during the night--once when I go to bed & once in the early morning.
- Brontë is definitely a creature of habit. She always gets tired by about 8pm, wakes up around 8am, & likes to nap at 1 or 1:30pm.
- She is
probablythe loudest child I know. I'm not sure how someone that's barely 24 pounds can make sounds THAT loud.
Follow Spokesmama here too: