|Making two ingredient ice cream|
- His favourite playtime activity is building forts or vehicles with furniture--mostly the loveseat cushions & his little wooden chairs.
- Linnaeus still loves watching Mighty Machines & Busytown (particularly the one about the submarine).
- For a few days after I filled the aquarium & got it running, he would look to see if there were any fish each time he came into the kitchen. It took me a while to realized he thought they would spontaneously appear.
- He plays with his sister a lot, but still struggles with explaining what he wants her to do. Often this results in a squabble, as she's not particularly compliant when he tries to make her sit in his imaginary firetruck/boat/rocket ship.
- Linnaeus is always making up songs, frequently to the tune of Metallica's Iron Man.
- As his language skills grow, the little kidisms disappear slowly. "Owligator" is long gone, but there are still a few left, which I can sum up in a sentence: "The elly-ins got into their spaceship & they're going to plast off!"
- He's definitely developed my chocoholism & will eat anything that has chocolate in it.
- Pretty sure Linnaeus hasn't gained any weight in the past six months, but he's steadily getting taller, growing out of his pants & long-sleeved shirts, but only in length.
- Though he's currently got a chest cold, his cough hasn't turned croupy. It's been a while since he's had that barking cough, so I think he's grown out of it.
- Linnaeus loves to help me bake, especially when I use the mixer. We tried making two ingredient ice cream recently & he helped out.
Follow Spokesmama here too: