|Spiderman hat, leopard leggings, flower sandals.|
- "I do it myself!!" She's obsessed with doing up all her own buttons, which are always teeny on her little shirts & sweaters. Amazingly, she can do them up most of the time because she just won't give up.
- "Linny's home! Linny's home!" B gets genuinely excited when her brother gets home from school every single day.
- "Mama, I want to watch 'Puppa Pig'!" (translation: Peppa Pig)
- "You hear dat sound?" A very observant child, Bronte is always pointing out sounds to us.
- "I want to go to the Family Centre!" She loves the staff there, as well as the toys & creative activities they have. We go twice a week, but she just doesn't understand the concept of schedules & that they're not open whenever she wants to go.
- "Look, dere's a DOG over dere!" So obsessed with dogs, this one.
- "I wanna popsicle!" She'd eat five a day if she was allowed to.
- "Thank you, mama." I'm very proud of her politeness, especially when it's totally unprompted.
- "No, I want to wear dis!" Some days, we end up with some comical outfits.
- "Mama, I need noms!" Still demanding to breastfeed about six times a day.
Follow Spokesmama here too: