|What I came home with last time I went to Electroladylux|
- Another tattoo by Teresa at Electro-ladylux, of course. I'll really restrain myself & try not to spend most of a thousand like last time... heh. $300+
- A short credit-card tour (by bicycle, natch) to a Gulf Island for a couple of days. $200?
- Jumping stilts. Just walking around three feet taller than everybody isn't enough. I want to fly! $187
- An Astrosatchel. I've been coveting one for years, but with so many designs I love, I've always had trouble choosing. $85
- Another pair of these fishnets from The Dance Shop, in black. They are as strong as real fishing nets. I kid you not. $39
- Riyoko's Three-way arm warmers. Sleeves are never long enough for me: I need supplementary sleeves. $39
- A pound of loose herbal teas from Granville Island Tea Company. I'm partial to their Bella Coola & Pear Rooibos. $33
- A case of environmentally-irresponsible-shipped-all-the-way-across-the-damn-Atlantic Spa water (the red ones, if I could find them here) because it reminds me of Brussels. $36?
- Some vivid coral lipstick, maybe MAC's Good to Go. $20
- Another bottle of Joseph, an organic spelt ale, brewed in Belgium (as most of my favourite beers are) by Brasserie de Silenrieux. (I'd link it to their site, but Belgacom sucks, so it probably won't work for you either.) $8
- - - - - - - -
Why Monday lists? Reading the lovely Chloe's blog, Tea Swamp Park, I found an idea I had to 'steal': a list of all her Halloween costumes, with quite a few photos. She got the idea from Hula Seventy's List Project. I've decided to do the weekly lists for a year that Hula Seventy is doing.
http://www.northwestmommy.com/2012/monday-listicles-51Tea Swamp Park & Hula Seventy are not the only ones doing lists, however. Check out NorthWestMommy's list & 'assignment' for next week.