|Not me, but it is my vest. (White trash party)|
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
"French Bread, p. 557" (From The Joy of Cooking, which I inherited from my grandmother & rarely use to actually cook.)
- How many times a day do you say Hi?
Tons. I say it nearly every time my toddler walks up to me or gets my attention, plus all the other usual times in daily life when I see people.
- Have you ever worn a uniform?
A brownie uniform when I was in elementary school, a uniform vest when I worked at Wal-Mart, a uniform tee & apron when I worked at The Bread Garden. Thankfully I haven't had to wear one for work since I was about 21.
- What do you think about the most?
- How many keys are on your keyring?
Six: bike lock, front door, back door, basement door, back gate, Modo fob (I'm counting it as a key because it gets us into cars when we book them)
- What was the last thing you bought?
A cinnamon bun at a cafe a few days ago.
- Are you growing anything these days?
My house is overrun with spider plants, plus we have lettuce, beans, tomatoes, radishes, brussel sprouts & various herbs growing in the back garden. Of course, I do very little of the actual gardening work...
- What is under your bed?
Drawers filled with out-of-season & maternity clothes.
- What is most important in life?
Being able to do something you love.
What is the strangest word you used this week?
'Lokopookie' This is a portmanteau my son made up, combining octopus (lokopus) with Pookie, a character from one of his favourite Sandra Boynton books.
- - - - - - - -
Why Monday lists? Reading the lovely Chloe's blog, Tea Swamp Park, I found an idea I had to 'steal': a list of all her Halloween costumes, with quite a few photos. She got the idea from Hula Seventy's List Project. I've decided to do the weekly lists for a year that Hula Seventy is doing.
Tea Swamp Park & Hula Seventy are not the only ones doing lists, however. Check out NorthWestMommy's list & 'assignment' for next week.
- - - - - - - -Psst... The Sprog now has a Facebook page! Head on over & click 'like' to get even more Sproggy goodness delivered to your feed. :)