My list of compliments, in no particular order:
- Harriet--Your posts on See Theo Run are always well constructed & I am jealous of all the photos you manage to get of Theo in mid-air.
- Melissa--I love how you manage to keep your theme of family cycling fresh & interesting each time.
- Erin--I covet your purse. The yellow one, of course.
- Tairalyn--I admire your focus & how you've created a consistent brand with Little Miss Mama.
- Eschelle--I like your down-to-earthness, your honest posts about motherhood & being a childcare provider.
- Stasha--Your photos are beyond gorgeous.
- Amber--You've found some really interesting people to interview for your podcasts. It's a refreshing change to be able to tear my eyes away from the screen & just listen.
- Sierra--I admire your positivity & how involved you are in making your community a better place.
- Emily--Your sense of humour & liberal use of the word fetus is hilarious.
- Amy--I always look forward to the next installment on Hard Stare & savour your writing like a craft ale when a new post appears.
While I'm at it: if you've read this far, could you possibly head over to Circle of Moms & vote for The Sprog in the Top 25 Canadian Blogs? Just click on the badge over there →
You can vote daily, by the way, until October 11th at 4pm PST. :D
Why Monday lists? Reading the lovely Chloe's blog, Tea Swamp Park, I found an idea I had to 'steal': a list of all her Halloween costumes, with quite a few photos. She got the idea from Hula Seventy's List Project. I've decided to do the weekly lists for a year that Hula Seventy is doing.
Tea Swamp Park & Hula Seventy are not the only ones doing lists, however. Click on the Listicles badge to the left to check out NorthWestMommy's list & 'assignment' for next week.