- "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" The Godfather, Part III
- "Say hello to my little friend!" Scarface
- "He's only mostly dead." The Princess Bride
- "You talkin' to me?" Taxi Driver
- "Help, help! I'm being repressed!" Monty Python's Holy Grail
- "...get me the machine that goes PING!" Monty Python's Meaning of Life
- "They're heeere!" Poltergeist
- "Bueller? ... Bueller? ... Bueller?" Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- "Go ahead. Make my day." Dirty Harry
- "If you build it, he will come." Field of Dreams
This week's topic from Stasha is Ten Things in Your Closet. I actually did a Listicle a while back about my house & one of the things that drives me nuts about it is that we only have two actual closets for hanging clothes plus a tiny linen closet. No entryway closet for coats, no closets in two of the bedrooms, no pantry, no storage closet... two. Just two. So as you can imagine, they are stuffed to the gunnels. Mine & Oli's is pretty boring, to be honest, just clothing, shoes & a bit of luggage. So I thought I'd write this Listicle about ten things that are in Sprout's closet. Some you'd expect, some, maybe not so much.
- My ice skates.
- The side of Sprout's crib.
- Quite a lot of baby toys & diapers that Sprout's grown out of.
- At least a half dozen pairs of shoes, half he's grown out of & the other half will fit in the next year.
- Three Hallowe'en costumes: a skeleton (ha ha, skeleton in the closet!), a bat & an elephant.
- A bag of now-too-small borrowed boy clothes to be returned to my sister.
- Playard parts that we never used.
- My wedding dress & one of Oliver's suits.
- My breast pump.
- At least ten little clothes hangers that we rarely use, as all Sprout's clothes generally get tossed into drawers & never hung up.
Are all your closets this packed or are you one of those people whose closets look like something out of an Architectural Digest? (Wait, do they even show closets in that magazine?) What are the weirdest things you've got behind closed closet doors? Confess your closet sins below...
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!