|Don't even THINK about asking for drip coffee at Matchstick|
- A new children's store has opened up, featuring princess dresses, $60 toddler tee shirts & ballet flats for 3-month-olds
- The closest full-service restaurant is French food & has a two-week waiting list for reservations
- There is not one but two yoga studios within 200 feet of each other
- Detached single-family homes sell for a minimum of $800,000 (unless you want to live on an extremely noisy trucking route or are buying 'for lot value only'. Then you could score something for a mere $700K)
- There is a vegan shoe store & it's somehow stayed in business for over a year
- You see two Stokke strollers in five minutes
- $200,000 buys you a 14-year-old 423-square-foot studio apartment
- The closest cafe has only hand-poured single-origin coffee
- - - - - - - -
Why Monday lists? Reading the lovely Chloe's blog, Tea Swamp Park, I found an idea I had to 'steal': a list of all her Halloween costumes, with quite a few photos. She got the idea from Hula Seventy's List Project. I've decided to do the weekly lists for a year that Hula Seventy is doing.
Tea Swamp Park & Hula Seventy are not the only ones doing lists, however. Check out NorthWestMommy's list & 'assignment' for next week.