|Photo Credit: wwarby via Compfight cc|
- Drinking craft beer. Sadly, I haven't been doing much of this for, oh, about four months & probably won't for another four or so.
- Eating dessert. Gimme cheesecake, chocolate cake, apple pie, creme brulee, bread pudding, mousse, brownies, nearly anything that's sweet & I'll enjoy that 30 minutes.
- Having a bath or shower. One where I get to wash my hair, condition it, have a nice exfoliating scrub AND shave my legs, rather than having to pick just one of the former because I have to rush off somewhere. Or having to pick just one of the former accompanied by a two-year-old.
- Sleeping. Though I could usually use a *wee* bit more than 30 minutes extra these days, I'll take what I can get.
- Riding a bike. Anytime, anywhere, it's my favourite way to get around.
- Poking around a museum or art gallery. Better yet: on a guided tour.
- Sewing something. I love spending thirty minutes at my sewing machine & coming away with a finished product. I can't make anything too complex in that time, but still.
- Making & eating a batch of this popcorn. Yes, it's got Nutella on it. Yes, it's INCREDIBLE & you must try making it NOW.
- Having a cup of good tea. I have sadly had to quit drinking black & green tea because of the caffeine, but I still love me a good cup of rooibos, dandelion root, lemon zinger, or pretty much anything herbal.
- Watching Sprout play. He's gotten much more into imaginative play lately, telling odd stories & pretending a lot. It's pretty entertaining.
Linking up to all the other Listiclers via Stasha at NorthwestMommy. Check out their lists too by clicking on the button to the left.
Like what you see here? Subscribe to The Sprog & don't miss another post!