|Waiting for the ballet to start|
- Linnaeus started to really get into Christmas this year & asked A LOT of questions about Santa Claus.
- He's hit that stage where he asks questions all day, every day.
- He was the only one in our family who somehow avoided getting the nasty but short gastro bug before Christmas.
- Just before Christmas, we registered him for kindergarten!
- He's started talking about being afraid at bedtime, so I made him a tiny bottle of "Monster Spray", which seemed to help. (It's water with a few drops of lavender oil that we sprayed around his bed, on his stuffie, even on Papa)
- His appetite has been on & off, but one thing he can always be counted on to eat a lot of is oatmeal, hot or cold.
- Linnaeus is now a bit over 42 inches tall, but still hasn't hit 40 lbs yet.
- Though he's a pound shy of the minimum weight for a belt-positioning booster seat, he was too tall for his toddler car seat, so we moved him up.
- Linnaeus' favourite toys this month have been furniture. His little chairs, various end tables, the back of the couch have all served to build stores, houses, cars, buses, & even a helicopter.
- His favourite place to go is "Signs Wihld", where he loves the flying saucer, the hollow tree, & the pulley seat in the Eureka Gallery.
- Linnaeus went to see his first ballet: the Nutcracker, & admirably managed to sit through the whole thing (with a lot of wiggling & a couple of seat switches).
Follow Spokesmama here too: