|Whee! We get to go in a Modo van!|
- A Useful Tool For Parents of Young Children: Kid Friendly Places This is just the kind of thing I love telling people about & I'm happy you liked it too!
- I'm Afraid For The Future Of BC I kept silent for too long about what was (& sadly still is) going on with education in our province.
- 10 Hashtags That Describe Me A silly list for fun, part of NorthWestMommy's weekly linky.
- Sands Alive! Sensory Play + Giveaway Toy reviews are so much fun & it's even more fun when I get to give them away!
- Normal Term Breastfeeding, Or "Mama, can I have some noms?" To me, an important part of promoting breastfeeding is talking about what it's really like. I've had a crazy rollercoaster ride with both kids & I hope sharing my story--& the fact that I've made it as far as I have--will help other mamas somehow.
- Project #EcoClutterBuster Where it all started... & where it's still going, since the project of decluttering my house apparently could not be completed in a year.
- Back A Kickstarter Project That Turns Any Cup Into A Spill-Proof Sippy There are a lot of really nifty crowdfunding projects out there & this one seemed pretty brilliant.
- Scary Words Like "MRI", & "Pediatric Neurosurgeon" I wore my heart on my sleeve for this post, talking about what it's like when someone tells you your baby's spinal cord isn't quite normal.
- Choco Chimps Cereal Review + Nature's Path Envirokidz Instagram Contest The way to a kid's heart is through their stomach. A box with a cute picture of a primate doesn't hurt either.
- #LetsModo Picking Up Our Treekeepers Christmas Spruce I'm positive that more families living in urban areas of Metro Vancouver could ditch their cars & use Modo. I write about it to show what it's really like & share with you all how doable it really is.
Thank you for reading & commenting once in a while! Now it's your turn to tell me: what's your favourite Spokesmama post? Or what kind of things would you like to see more of around here?
Follow Spokesmama here too: